Research shows that many of us are swapping generic pharmaceutical medications with natural solutions such as Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium, and other essential nutrients. Here are some tips on key natural ingredients that can help you combat the non-friendly bacteria and viruses.
First up (and perhaps stating the obvious) ZINC!
- Zinc is one of the most effective minerals that reduce the number of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- White blood cells, which help to fight off infection, depend upon Zinc for their development and activation. In other words, our immune system relies on Zinc to function.
- Studies show that taking Zinc at the first sign of a cold can effectively & rapidly reduce the severity and duration of symptoms by up to 40%.
VITAMIN C – THE POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT
- High doses of Vitamin C may help shorten the time you’re sick by a day or so.
- Vitamin C acts as an anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory to help dry up a runny nose; also improves your immune function.
- Vitamin C is like high-octane fuel that makes the immune cells, such as neutrophils and macrophages, better able to find and destroy viruses.
“Being sick or under intense physical stress drastically increases the body’s need for Vitamin C. So don’t forget your regular Vitamin C intake to keep the immune system protected.”
Nurse Becky’s side-note
LYSINE (also known as L-lysine)
- A natural amino acid that our body demands to create antibodies, which are essential to immune system support.
- Consumption of L – Lysine has also been associated with providing protection against malicious herpes simplex virus. It plays an important role in the prevention of cold sores.
VITAMIN D aka “Vitamin Sunshine”
- Supplementation of Vitamin D is useful in preventing respiratory tract infections.
- Research shows that supplementing with Vitamin D would prevent millions of cold and flu cases, and possibly save lives.
- Many factors can affect your ability to get sufficient amounts of Vitamin D through direct exposure to the sun. These factors include:
- Being in an area with high pollution.
- Spending more time indoors.
- Living in big cities where buildings block sunlight.
- Having darker skin (the higher the levels of melanin, the less vitamin D the skin can absorb).
The question remains, how can you get your hands on these essential nutrients?
All the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids mentioned above are available at The Elixir Clinic in UAE & London. They are offered in our unique blend of vitamin infusions, also known as VitaDrip®, that are delivered to the body via intravenous.
Discover our full range of VitaDrip® infusions: INTRAVENOUS THERAPY – VITADRIP
We offer a VitaDrip® dedicated to boosting your immunity with all the essential nutrients mentioned in this blog article and more. The Immunity VitaDrip® is available in all our locations. We also offer a solution via intramuscular injection, known as our Immune Charger booster shot.
Why should you consider the option of IV Vitamin Therapy or Intramuscular (IM) injections?
- It is essential to maintain a strong immune system by consuming a nutritious diet, being physically active, focusing on your mental health and supplementation of essential nutrients to your body.
- Taking oral supplements will allow you to only absorb 10-30%; if your body allows it
- Our treatments will allow you to speed up the absorption process as it delivers these nutrients directly to the blood stream allowing for 100% absorption rates.
What does this mean for you?
- Effectively keeping your immunity boosted knowing those nutrients are being directly absorbed rather than flushed out.
- Monthly maintenance to replenish the balance of water and essential nutrients in the body.
- Recovering faster from a nasty flu that could take up to 5 days or one week to get rid of.
To discover more about our treatments, find a location nearest to you and get in touch with us:
THE ELIXIR CLINIC – LOCATIONS